S4M’s aim is to help brands succeed, we want to see busy stores, popular restaurants and thriving car dealerships. We help our brand partners achieve their goals by delivering advertising that drives more customers to stores, dealerships and restaurants.
Our drive-to-store platform Fusio reaches local customers at a global scale, with advertising that’s tailored to every step of the customer journey.
We increase value from campaign spend by identifying people who are potential customers and making sure they are local and relevant to your business before placing an advert. S4M optimizes and reports on business KPIs like store visits and sales, and our results are always independently verified.
We were founded in 2011, by experts in advertising and marketing technologies, who wanted to help brands achieve their goals. S4M now has offices around the world, over 200 people make up our fantastic team, and more than 1,000 brands use our platform to drive customers to physical locations
S4M is looking for an Presales Account Manager based in the USA or remotely.
The Presales Account Manager will report to the Head of Customer Success and role will involve:
- Understand S4M’s suite of products in order to develop strategic solutions for brands based on their objectives and challenges.
- Full responsibility for campaign sales push:
- Strategic watch
- RFP coordination
- Briefing stakeholders
- Collaborating with internal and external teams to identify and create new digital opportunities based on consumer needs and trends.
- Managing projects with the design team to deliver best in class creative executions.
- Strategizing with Sales team on prospecting efforts and uncovering untapped opportunities.
- Keeping abreast of market knowledge and insights.
- 2-3 years’ experience in the Ad Tech/Digital advertising field
- Preferred experience working with location based mobile
- Strong understanding of Media Agency landscape
- Proficient in analyzing datasets and prioritizing them to actionable insights for presales efforts
- Knowledge of digital tracking solutions (Double Click, IAS, MOAT, Nielsen,…)
- Highly organized and able to prioritize
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, meet deadlines, and pay strong attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
- Client facing experience
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: “Presales Account Manager USA/Remote”. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates