S4M – The Drive-to-Store Platform – is the first and only advertising technology to connect brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real-world. S4M created a unified technology for marketers to manage, measure, and optimize incremental visits in real-time to online and physical stores. S4M is committed to transparency and full autonomy for its clients and relies on data obtained only with the user’s explicit consent. Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M has 180+ employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team!
To support our growth, we’re seeking a Business Development Manager to hunt for new leads and help the sales team fill the pipeline to crush our sales goals! This role would support our East Coast team in New York or Boston.
The Business Development Executive will report to the VP of Sales, East Coast. Your main responsibilities:
- Develop new business and build a portfolio of new clients within your territory.
- Schedule and conduct meetings for sales team with key agency and brand decision-makers.
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention.
- Act as a team player and client advocate at all times.
- Maintain and up-to-date Salesforce profile – Salesforce proficiency is a plus
- Weekly pipeline updates shared with Team and Management.
- BA/BS required.
- 3+ years of experience at an ad agency, publisher, ad network, ad exchange, ad server, DSP, or other online advertising roles — mobile advertising a plus.
- Superior professionalism and business acumen.
- Self-starter – ability to self-motivate and establish new business.
- Experience or be able to be comfortable with mid to high volume cold calling
- Exceptional organization, presentation and communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and be a team-player.