S4M’s aim is to help brands succeed, we want to see busy stores, popular restaurants and thriving car dealerships. We help our brand partners achieve their goals by delivering advertising that drives more customers to stores, dealerships and restaurants. 🏬
Our drive-to-store platform Fusio reaches local customers at a global scale, with advertising that’s tailored to every step of the customer journey.
We were founded in 2011, by experts in advertising and marketing technologies, who wanted to help brands achieve their goals. 🎯
S4M now has offices around the world, over 200 people make up our fantastic team, and more than 1,000 brands use our platform to drive customers to physical locations! 💪
S4M is looking for a Content Marketing, Global Director based in Paris or US.
Director of Content Marketing oversees all marketing content creation, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, engagement, retention, leads and positive customer behavior. This individual is an expert in all things related to content creation and optimization, brand consistency, segmentation, verticalization and meaningful measurement.
Ultimately, the job of the Director of Content Marketing is to think like a publisher/journalist, leading the development of content initiatives in all forms to drive new and current business. This includes:
- Mapping out a content development strategy that supports the global marketing strategy, both short- and long-term. Content must be internationally scalable and locally impactful.
- The development of a functional content calendar throughout the company verticals, and planning, developing, and delivering superior content that grows the business throughout the customer life cycle.
- Work hand in hand with the Director of Marketing Operations to analyze performance metrics in order to gauge content effectiveness.
- Developing standards, systems and best practices (both human and technological) for content creation, evaluation, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing, including the realtime implementation of content strategies.
- Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, print and in-person.
- Leveraging consumer data insights to develop content themes/topics and execute a plan to develop the assets that support a point of view and educate customers that leads to critical behavioral metrics.
- Establishing workflow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content. Work with technical team to implement appropriate CMS.
- Conducting periodic competitive audits.
- Participation in the hiring and supervising of content/story leaders in all content verticals.
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing or related communications field. MBA in marketing a plus.
- B2B experience a must.
- Adtech experience and/or Agency/Brand penetration experience is a strong plus.
- 5-15 years of experience as a respected leader in multichannel content creation (B2B marketing, etc.).
- Experience with creating compelling messages for different target verticals.
- SaaS experience is a strong plus.
- Enterprise experience is a strong plus.
- Crisis communications experience a plus.
- Multilingual abilities (specifically Spanish and French) a major plus.
- Audience development and subscription strategies experience a plus.
- Sales pitch development mastery is a must.
- Familiarity with principles of marketing (and the ability to adapt or ignore them as dictated by data).
- Excellent negotiator and mediator with incredible people skills.
- Fluency in web analytics tools (Adobe Omniture, Google Analytics), social media marketing applications (HootSuite, Tweetdeck, etc.) and leading social media monitoring platforms (Radian6, etc.) is a plus.
- A willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies on the fly is an absolute must!
- Great powers of persuasion and presentation (Visio, PowerPoint).
- Experience creating a resource or library of content organized indicating SEO, translations, and version control.
- Needs to be continually learning the latest platforms, technology tools and marketing solutions through partnerships.
- Able to screen out sales pitches and look for the relevant brand and customer story.
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line: Content Marketing, Global Director.
We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.