S4M – Shopper Marketing Made Easy – is the first and only advertising technology that connects brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real-world.
Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M has more than 160 employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team! In order to strengthen our product and offerings, we are looking for a Data and Insights Analyst with the option to based in New York or Miami.
The Data and Insights Analyst will report to the Head of Business Analytics, and the role will involve:
- Alongside the account management team, provide analysis of our client data-sets and provide recommendations
- Produce pre-sales and post-sales reports providing value to S4M’s key clients
- Provide ongoing input to the product and business leads on ways to improve our offering to better meet the needs of owned partners
- Align with account and sales lead to develop and package up measurement insights reports and present to our clients
- Align with our Technical Account Manager to ensure all measurement pixels are implemented on time and correctly
- Ensure all technical and logistical questions are answered quickly and to the satisfaction of partners
- Provide daily communications associated with assigned partners and internal team to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a relevant field (Business or Data Analyst)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fully proficient with Excel
- Knowledge of the digital advertising industry (adserving, RTB, data driven decision-making)
- Master Database and SQL
- Experience with data visualization software (Tableau, SAS, etc.)
- Experience with notebook products (Zeppelin, Jupyter, etc.) as well as software development languages (Scala, Python, R) is a plus
- Experience in BI, Ad Trafficking, AdOps experience, Data-warehouses, ETL as well as statistical skill is a plus
If you wish to apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Data and Insights Analyst + (preferred location of either NEW YORK or MIAMI).
Only complete applications will be considered.
We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.