S4M’s aim is to help brands succeed, we want to see busy stores, popular restaurants and thriving car dealerships. We help our brand partners achieve their goals by delivering advertising that drives more customers to stores, dealerships and restaurants.
Our drive-to-store platform Fusio reaches local customers at a global scale, with advertising that’s tailored to every step of the customer journey.
We increase value from campaign spend by identifying people who are potential customers and making sure they are local and relevant to your business before placing an advert. S4M optimizes and reports on business KPIs like store visits and sales, and our results are always independently verified.
We were founded in 2011, by experts in advertising and marketing technologies, who wanted to help brands achieve their goals. S4M now has offices around the world, over 200 people make up our fantastic team, and more than 1,000 brands use our platform to drive customers to physical locations.
S4M are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager EMEA to drive awareness and understanding of our drive-to-store platform among brands and agencies in France, Italy, Belgium, Spain and Singapore.
This is a brand-new role based in Paris, reporting into the Global VP Brand Strategy and Communications. We are looking for someone with a solid marketing background, who thinks creatively and can deliver marketing campaigns across multiple markets and mediums. The role will involve some international travel (Covid-19 permitting).
In this role you’ll:
- Create and deliver the marketing plan for France, Italy, Belgium, Spain and Singapore.
- Liaise with PR agencies in France and engage local trade press in other markets.
- Supervise global communications manager and digital marketing assistant (both located in Paris).
- Manage all local marketing spend, ensuring return on investment is measured and optimised.
- Create engaging content that will resonate with S4M’s clients across EMEA.
- Manage S4M’s presence at industry events (online and offline).
- Ensure S4M remains a global thought leader in the advertising industry.
- Generate qualified leads for S4M’s sales team.
- Develop lead nurture campaigns for S4M’s existing customer/prospect base.
- Work closely with sales leadership to ensure sales teams in local markets are supported.
Our ideal candidate
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong interest in advertising technology.
- Able to create compelling content tailored to an audience.
- Experience managing marketing activations across multiple markets.
- 5 years’ experience working in b2b marketing roles.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Languages – you are confident speaking French and English (please note, the initial interviews will take place in English and French). Fluency in Italian is an advantage.
- Experience managing or supervising a small team.
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: Senior Marketing Manager EMEA.
We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.