Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M has more than 180 employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team!
- Help our self-service clients to manage their campaigns through our own Platform “Fusio” ;
- Create and communicate with service desk (JIRA) to help support team to improve campaign quality ;
- Setup, traffic, and optimize online ad campaigns in both the ad server and DSP, working with users to receive assets for campaign launches ;
- Daily campaign management by optimizing bidding, pacing & performance to ensure KPI delivery ;
- Identify relevant audience pools for campaigns and provide recommendations on value ;
- Work closely with clients/users or accounts team to understand goals, address client needs, and communicate results and insights back to clients ;
- Work directly with final users teams to ensure all tracking is in place ;
- Work closely with internal development and creative teams to provide technical advice on the creative formats and implementation of custom advertising solution ;
- Work closely with the headquarter office to consolidate knowledge and best practices within the S4M group.
- Expert knowledge of digital programmatic buying with 4 years of hands-on experience using demand-side platforms;
- Experience working with large data sets and understanding of analytic methodologies for data evaluation;
- Ability to communicate with final clients and users to facilitate platform adoption;
- Proven ability to problem-solve and creative thinking towards challenging analytic problems;
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, and pay strong attention to details;
- Excellent communication skills – ability to distil key ideas for a non-mathematical audience;
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and familiarity with other data manipulation tools;
- Familiar with local media agencies landscape;
- Comfortable with a start-up mindset, open to facing interesting challenges globally.
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line: Technical Account Manager.
We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.