S4M – Shopper Marketing Made Easy – is the first and only advertising technology that connects brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real-world.
Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M has more than 160 employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has nine offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team!
In order to support our international growth, we are looking for an Insight Manager based in London.
As an Insight Manager, you shall be responsible for the final reporting of our clients’ campaigns, as well as the insight recommendations and repeat business opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Alongside the account management team, provide analysis of our client data-sets and provide deep recommendations
- Produce post-sales reports providing value to S4M’s key clients
- Provide ongoing input to the business on ways to improve our offering to better meet client needs
- Align with account manager and sales lead to develop and package up measurement insights reports and present to our clients
- Ad hoc sectoral analyses and market monitoring in order to deepen our customer recommendations
- Upsell recommendations to build customer loyalty
- Process of end-of-campaign data and development of assessments and related analysis
- At least 2 years experience in digital advertising
- Excellent analysis and synthesis skills
- Knowledge of advertising business & programmatic
- Excellent presentation & communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of media strategy to adapt recommendations to business
- Knowledge of SQL or any programming language is a plus
- Able to undertake statistical analysis and to provide strategic insight
- Highly organised
- Rigorous and pay attention to details
- Very familiar with digital KPIs
If you wish to apply, please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line: Insight Manager. Only completed applications will be considered. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.