S4M – Shopper Marketing Made Easy – is the first and only advertising technology that connects brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real-world.
Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M has more than 160 employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team!
In order to support our international growth, we are looking for a Junior Design Manager based in Paris.
- Create mobile advertising formats using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects and S4M Ad Builder proprietary platform;
- Apply and respect customers’ brand identities to mobile ads;
- Layout and design ads;
- Master constraints and limits required within mobile environment development and creation.
- Knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator;
- Basic fundamentals of animation;
- Minimum one year of agency experience would be ideal;
- Digital and mobile knowledge would be a plus;
- Ideally basic knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 integration;
- Experience working with major national and international brands would be a plus.
- Graduated from a Design / Graphic Arts school;
- Found of digital and aware of the last trends in mobile development;
- Passionate about mobile design and UX;
- Comfortable working in a fast-pace advertising agency environment;
- Professionally fluent in English;
- Team Spirit, rigorous, polyvalent and independent.
Salary based on profile/experience.
Required elements to apply
- website / portfolio
- cover letter
Applications without those elements won’t be considered.
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send the required elements to email@example.com, with the subject line: Design Manager Paris.
We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.