S4M – Shopper Marketing Made Easy – is the first and only advertising technology that connects brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real-world.
Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M has more than 160 employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team!
In order to support our international growth, we are looking for a UX/UI Designer based in Paris.
Working closely with the VP Design, Product management and engineers teams, you will:
- Define and improve the global UX/UI experience of our platform in collaboration with product owners and engineers;
- Design the UX/UI of new features in collaboration with product owners and engineers;
- Improve user flows of current features based on users feedback and flows analysis;
- Conduct users tests to challenge the UX/UI choices, be willing to explore all options;
- Rationalize and justify clearly design choices and behaviours, continually iterate the interface UX/UI based on feedback and performances;
- Create wireframes, working prototypes, design specifications and design assets with documentation of the user experience in collaboration with product owners;
- As a part of the product team and as a member of the squad, you will work closely with the engineers to develop your prototypes into production code;
- Being data-driven, you will use metrics analysis and usability tools to track usage of new and current features in order to optimize the UX based on data collected;
- Work closely with VP design and engineers to develop and propose a sustainable and efficient design experience for the users.
- Mastering Adobe Creative Cloud including: Photoshop, Illustrator;
- Know how to sketch, share and explain your ideas outside of mockups;
- Prototype with tools like Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD…;
- Experience with responsive design, and the mobile first approach;
- Strong passion for graphic design, love for details that make the difference;
- Familiar with the architecture and constraints of web on all devices;
- Love to try out the latest and greatest technologies;
- Always aware of last design trends;
- Analytics tools (Google Analytics, Pendo);
- Visual Feedback Tools (e.g. Crazyegg, Hotjar…).
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role on apps;
- Portfolio of UX/UI projects;
- BSc in Product Design, Graphic Design or relevant field;
- You’re both comfortable with perfect pixel design or quick and dirty wireframing;
- Your aim is to be a UX/UI problem solver;
- Both client and user centric;
- Design enthusiast;
- Positive, collaborative and performing for the greater good;
- Your like to debate about Design and always up to develop your knowledge;
- Like learning from other (meet-up attendee) or sharing your knowledge (during internal/external presentation…).
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send the required elements to email@example.com, with the subject line: UX/UI Designer Paris.
We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.